It is the greatest business oppottunity of our time. It has the potential to change your life in a pivotal way. Read each word on this site & watch videos. Maybe this day is your life changing day.
Every first Monday of the month
12:30am Indian time (Tuesday)
07:00pm UK time
08:00pm Central European time
Special Global Leaders Update
(Dan Andersson & Kenny Nordlund)
Take this opportunity to look at the exciting world of SiteTalk through:
SiteTalk – The Opportunity Community, today announced the new brand name of ‘OPN – The Opportunity Network’ that will be taking over the operations of the direct selling side of the business. This new brand name was launched at the company’s Global Convention held in Budapest, Hungary, in front of 2,500 attendees.
The social media platform of SiteTalk.com has extended the original direct selling business far beyond the borders of Scandanavia, and even Europe, with some of the greatest markets for now being those within Asia. It didn’t take long before the world headquarters was moved from within Europe to Singapore, the business heart of Asia, to enjoy a closer proximity to some of these fastest growing markets.
“We felt that our nickname – “The Opportunity Network”, describes well who we are as a company today, and what our main focus is, so we decided to formalise that identity and make it our new official name – OPN” announced Rune Evensen, CEO of OPN.
OPN was also pleased to launch at this convention SiteTalk 2.0 which is the latest version of the social media platform that drives the OPN business oportunity. SiteTalk 2.0 features new shopping “Deals” that allows SiteTalk users to take advantage of great shopping discounts created in their local markets.
“At any given time, OPN is working on a dozen or more new marketing concepts – ways to deliver more products, sales and benefits – to the millions of users of the free social media platform SiteTalk.com. OPN is known as the company that delivers opportunites, and I think the new name of “Opportunity Network” is a perfect fit that describes in essence what we are all about”, said Kenny Nordlund, Network Director of
TRY this COMMUNITY:
YOUR SPONSOR: eberhart
You become a Business Member,
You become a Free Member :
If you want, you can later upgrade your position
New OPN Advantage Packs
New Advantage Packs launched this past weekend.
As a Convention Launch Special, you can right now order
New Advantage Packs at old prices until 18th May at 23.59 GMT.
Business Advantage Pack -165€ - Special Now -149€
Professional Advantage Pack -550€ - Special Now -500€
Premium Advantage Pack -2250€ - Special Now -2000€
Earning from OPN SiteTalk
How OPN SiteTalk Works and How to Earn from them?
You can create your Free SiteTalk Account Here
We believe that one person can affect the world. But only if he or she inspires and helps others. We have created the smoothest and most professional platform for aspirational people to reach, empower and support each other.
Unaico is dedicated to creating a platform for individuals to fulfill their aspirations as a one-stop holistic solution :-
* To build financial and business success
* To positively impact others
* To learn, develop and grow
* To be part of and build something larger than themselves
* To contribute to Global social harmony
To become a Global top tier Direct Sales company, dedicated to fulfilling the aspirations of our distributor partners, committed to leading the industry and creating new paradigms in business methodologies :-
* To break new ground in online social networking, network marketing, and distributor partnership.
* To be part of a group of companies that adds value to our shareholders, our partners, and customers.
* To be a dynamic, responsive and caring partner to our distributor leaders.
OPN combines very powerful business and social trends. We package these up in an opportunity that you can capitalise on just as much as you want. If you are looking for a way to make a secondary income or a way to make a fortune and legacy, you have found it.
Direct Selling is an established industry with over a 100 year track record by comparison Online Social Networking is a brand new baby, growing at extraordinary speed as a trend; and Unaico is a ground breaking business module creating a hybrid of these two industries, for you to enjoy and profit from.
YOUR SPONSOR: eberhart
You become a Business Member,
You become a Free Member :
If you want, you can later upgrade your position
The new OPN Merits programme that was launched 1st of February has been extremely well received from the Network. Several questions have been raised though and therefore this FAQ will help to clarify what Merits are.
1) What are these 'Merits'?
A Member will be awarded Merits by:
- Achieving the Bronze level in the compensation plan = 75 merits
- Achieving the Gold level in the compensation plan = 500 Merits
2) What can I use them for?
Merits are strictly for use within a Member's Unaico business for redemption against incentives and promotions at the company's discretion. For example, the Merits can be exchanged for share options of SiteTalk once SiteTalk is listed.
3) What value do the Merits have?
One Merit has a redeemable value of approximately 2 €. That means that upon achieving the Bronze level, the Member can redeem promotions/incentives for approximately 150 €. And upon achieving the Gold level, the Member can redeem promotions/incentives for approximately 1000 Euros.
4) What sort of incentives and promotions?
The company will launch the first redeemable promotions at the event in Hungary on 12th May. There will be advantageous incentives and promotions, such as lifestyle awards, company incentives, SiteTalk products as well as recognition programmes with high-value lifestyle benefits. Once SiteTalk is listed, a Member will also be able to redeem Merits for SiteTalk Share options.
5) When will my Merits be displayed online?
During the week commencing February 27th the Merits will start to be displayed in your Unaico Member Back Office.
6) How many Merits will be issued?
There is a set amount of Merits that will be issued and the promotion may be ended at any given time, but with a minimum of one week’s notice.
7) Who is this Promotion available for?
This recognition programme is available for all Bronze or Gold Unaico Members.
We wish you great success and we are looking forward to rewarding as many Members with as many Merits as possible.
Take this opportunity to look at the exciting world of SiteTalk through
Log in: Use your sitetalk username and password.
Call and ask following questions
1: Are you on facebook?
2: How long do you spend?
3: How much money do you make?
4: If I show you a platform?
Show Unaico official presentation
1: Face to face
Show them company videos using the “Presenter” & then Use official Unaico presentation
Invite your friends to join the webinar together with you.
Sign up on SiteTalk
- Sign up your friends in SiteTalk using your username
- Train them how the signup procedure works
Using SiteTalk community
Using Unaico back-office
Network placement sponsorship
YOUR SPONSOR: eberhart
obtainer-online.com: Frank Ricketts: “We learn from the mistakes we have made in the past”
What is the purpose of an article and what is the objective of a journalist? Articles are written and researched to enlighten a target audience; the journalist`s objective thus being the dissemination of objective factual information. Published articles are always open to criticism; criticism that may help shed new light on the subject matter of an article. At OBTAINER we pride ourself on providing our readers with articles which have been written and researched in a professional objective factual manner. What is more, we strive to present our readers with the very most up-to-date developments and information.
In April, 2011, we published a somewhat critical article on our news portal about Unaico / SiteTalk. Needless to say, the publication of this article did not go down too well with Unaico/SiteTalk. Our editorial team was therefore contacted by Mr. Frank Ricketts, Board Member with Unaico Holding Group Ltd., who wanted to have his say and go some way to explaining some of the elements of the business we reported critically about. As we were also interested in getting to the bottom of things for our readers, we decided to meet with Mr. Ricketts in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
There he answered questions from our team for several hours and verified many of his answers with relevant documents, which he has also left with OBTAINER. Thus at the end of the discussion it was shown after all that open communication is always the best way. Following the discussion we also conducted a written interview with Frank Ricketts, which we are presenting to our readers exclusively here.
1) Please introduce yourself to our readers: How long have you been active in the MLM industry and what exactly is your role at SiteTalk?
I have been involved in the Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) and Network Marketing industry for 34 years now, whereby full-time since 1991. I do not hold any position with SiteTalk as it is a wholly owned subsidiary of theUNAICO HOLDING GROUP LTD., of which i am a Board Director. Prior to assuming a position on the Board of Directors (BOD), I was Vice President of Unaico Holding Group Ltd. One of my main responsibilities outside of the BOD is to establish the acceptance of our business model in regard to the national regulations of each country we are officially offering our business opportunity to members. I am also responsible for communicating to the media and press on behalf of the company.
That, unfortunately, the research done by those writing the article was very poor and utilised some extremely old information. A lot of the statements were just copies of an article (also badly researched) from a Scandinavian newspaper from May 2010.
See answer 1. Unaico Holding Group Ltd. is registered on the Cayman Islands and has it’s operational HQ in Singapore.
4) We actually meant the main shareholders! So which persons are behind Unaico? Are they the same people who are accused in various sources of the pyramid scheme?
In the Share Register at this time there is only ONE share holder and that is Rune Evenson, a re-structuring in relationship to the whole group is currently taking place and a new “Share Holder Register” will be in place over the next few months. When this new Share Register is completed it is public information for all.
Enigro was one of the investors in the start up of the company early in 2009 and the marketing company was also called Enigro until Unaico Ltd. was founded in the summer 2009 and was launched in September 2009. Through differences it was decided to part from Enigro at the end of October 2009 regarding any working relationship and Enigro ceased to be a shareholder of Unaico as of May 19, 2010. Enigrofriends was a BETA version of the planed Social Network Platform, which was live for a few months til November 2009 and was naturally closed down regarding the relationship with Enigro. SiteTalk.com was launched on January 16, 2010.
6) Is SiteTalk a subsidiary of Unaico Holding or is it just a "label"?
Please see answer number one. In addition we are also creating a "label" around the name SiteTalk, one could also say "branding.”
7) How does Unaico view itself - is it a MLM company?
It has similarities to a traditional MLM regarding the dynamics and compensation plan but differs in a major aspect to a MLM company in that the members/partners do not distribute/sell any products. The customer purchases all products and services directly from the online shops, and if a member is a free user of the SNP or an active member of Unaico Ltd. all purchase under the same conditions from the shops. Unaico is only one of the 3 methods we use to brand our platform and products. We use Internet marketing and Traditional Marketing (magazines, newspapers, bill-boards, sponsoring of sport celebrities etc.)
8) You say that many of the allegations spreading around the Internet are not correct, and Unaico / SiteTalkis not a scam. How do you explain the negative reporting about SiteTalk? Where does it originate?
SiteTalk hasn’t really received any negative press. The negative issues are aimed towards Unaico. A great deal of the negative stuff is traditional regarding the MLM industry. The terminology "pyramid, snowball, scam, etc." are unfortunately very lightly stated from 99% of people who do not know the defintion of such from a legal standpoint. On top of this, there are those whose expectations have not been fulfilled and use "Google" to let off steam, which again unfortunately has become "THE BIBLE" for so many. Last but not least, we are also to blame in that we in the first 9 months of our business did not acknowledge that are members were abusing the T&C`s in that they created their own presentations, promotion/marketing materials without obtaining permission as requested. Vasts amounts of such material presented a number of false interpretations of our business model which again, typical to the industry, could be classified as "overselling" the opportunity. It was not until May 2010 that we established what was going on and started to implement measures to combat it.
9) Let`s consider the points separately. How does a networker earn money with SiteTalk and at SiteTalk? Is it required for members to purchase starter packs in order to earn commissions?
For all members to SiteTalk.com the registration is 100% free, at the same instance the STP member receives a FREE Unaico membership with zero obligations. We do not have any "Starter Packs" and never have. We have well over 4000 products including 2 "Advantage Packages" consisting of a number of products and services that the Free SiteTalk/Unaico member can purchase if he so desires. The advantage package offers a saving of approximately 30% against buying the products/services individually, which of course anyone can do. ALL products have an associated BV (Business Volume). On the accumulated BV of purchases made from the SiteTalk/Unaico member directly in the shops commissions are paid according to the actual compensation plan. At no time can anyone earn anything for recruitment.
10) There is no cash payout for a so-called FREE member (even if you recommend others to SiteTalk.comand they then shop at the mall, i.e. you generate sales for SiteTalk through the recommendation). Instead, this "earned bonus" can only be used to shop at SiteTalk`s own store? So in order to simply earn money at SiteTalk, you do need to purchase an advantage package, i.e. you need to be either a basic, bronze or gold member?
It would be against the law to make cash payments to SiteTalk users for a number of reasons such as: a Social Network User can be someone from the age of 13 upwards and thus is not of legal age to do business. They have not signed and accepted any T&C’s from Unaico.com. The programme for the 5% SiteTalk Credit is a loyalty programme no different than that from the Lufthansa (Star Alliance) frequent flyer. THERE IS NO REQUIREMENT AT ANYTIME to purchase anything from the shops including “advantage packages” to qualify as an active member of the Unaico business model. Please read the compensation plan. A SiteTalk/Unaico FREE member receives, apart from the STC described above, also 25% valuation of the BV accumulated through the purchases of his personally sponsored SiteTalk/Unaico members for his own qualification. Our whole qualification system has no obligation for any personal purchases AT ANYTIME, to get started, monthly or weekly to qualify for commissions etc. Yes one has to be of age, accept the Unaico T&C’s and have accumulated 149, 500 or 2000 BV one way or the other (one time only) to activate his FREE Unaico membership and thus be able to receive commissions.
11) We don`t quite understand! In SiteTalk`s compensation plan, it explicitly states that the business volume expires after 30 days. Therefore, you need to re-qualify for the next 30-day time period in order to receive commissions. The word "accumulates" thus certainly refers to the status and not to the commission qualification!?
It does not say that you have to quallify again. Example: on the 8th day since registration a Free SiteTalk / UnaicoMember has through one way or the other 180 BV showing towards his personal qualification, he can request an up-grade of his status to “Basic Member (149BV)” which will be implemented in the norm within 24 hours. He will retain this status for as long as he wants to. At the end of 30 days his BV count regarding qualification will be set to zero for the begin of the next 30 day period, HE REMAINS A BASIC MEMBER, if in any 30 day period there after he accumulates say 500 BV or 2000 BV he could request an up-grade from Basic to BRONZE or accordingly GOLD. This status is permanent and DOES NOT have to be verified at anytime after achieving it in the first place.
12) How much revenue (in percent) is generated by purchasing basic, bronze and gold advantage packages and how much is generated by the purchases at the SiteTalk mall?
Through the Unaico Shop 75% advantage packages, 25% individual products. The Unaico shop counts for 75-80% of total turnover at this time thus 20-25% is the SiteTalk Mall. The balance is tipping month for month to SiteTalk as we add millions of new members to the SiteTalk platform.
13) What is the difference between the Unaico shop and the SiteTalk mall? We know the on-line mall from the SiteTalk website. Where can the Unaico shop be found? Can you only buy "Advantage Packages" at the parent company (Unaico)?
The online Unaico Shop is on the Unaico website of every SiteTalk/Unaico member. A selection of individual products and the advantage packages are made available here. This has nothing to do with the parent company. The fundamental difference here is that to conclude a purchase you have already confirmed you are 18 or older and excepted the T&C’s of Unaico Ltd. To shop in the SiteTalk Mall you obviously do not need to except the Unaico T&C’s and you could possibly be 13 and up-wards.
14) Another point of criticism was the allegations that SiteTalk had over 1.2 million users (at the time) and was the fastest growing social network in the world. How did that come about? What do the numbers actually look like?
At this exact moment we have 10.643.000 members and growing extremely fast. Fact is, compared to other well known SNP such as Facebook we have achieved a higher number of members in the same time-frame even though it was about equal to the first million. Again, here the members tend to ride on these stats a great deal more than we do as a company, even though I do have to say we are fairly proud of the growth we have achieved in the time-frame to date. The extreme growth after reaching the first million has to be also vastly credited to a promotion we started which put 1BV into the com-plan for someones downline for every "active" free SiteTalk user. The requirement for an "active" status  is/was (We stopped phase 1 around 8 weeks ago and started phase 2 Saturday 20th August) login to your platform a couple of times a week and use any of the functions for 15-20 min a week.
15) How are sales generated at SiteTalk? What specifically is SiteTalk`s product?
Sales are produced through direct purchases of products and services in the shops through the SiteTalk /Unaico members who are in fact the end consumer. Apart from: SiteTalk Travel, SiteTalk Gold, SiteTalk Cofee, SiteTalk Me (own Skype), SiteTalk Vacation Club, SiteTalk Sim, Oxford Programme, Salome Skincare, SiteTalk Games please look at www.sitetalkmall.com with over 4000 products.
16) According to the company`s information, the SiteTalk mall has over 4,000 products. By what reasoning do the networkers promote the mall? According to our current research from August 13, 2011, the product range appears to be rather meager. There are four whole e-books and under the "Plasma TV" subheading, there is only one single offer: a Panasonic TXTX-P46S20E for € 840! The reasoning certainly cannot be the price. There are only 10 products for the LCD TV`s. Did we overlook something?
The network´s job is to promote SiteTalk.com and to present the business opportunity, also to promote our own branded products such as SiteTalk me, SiteTalk Vacation Club, SiteTalk Travel, SiteTalk Coffee, SiteTalk Gold, SiteTalk Sim, Oxford Programme, Salome Scincare, etc. The SiteTalk user makes purchases in the mall for those products that are for him in his country/region a fair price. It is not our policy (and impossible with a global logistics at this time) to have a “best price” strategy, etc. We are developing, with expected launch first quarter 2012, a global but local online Mall which will give our SiteTalk users advantages when shopping, going out, etc. in their own towns/high street.
17) Among other things, we had named in our article a specific example with a Holiday Plus travel voucher, which apparently did not have the value that was promised to the buyers. How do you view this issue?
This can only be classified as zero research into the product The product can be accessed freely from anyone with an Internet connection and it is in 9 languages. The COMPLETE description of what it offers can be clearly read accordingly form everyone before purchasing a membership or making a booking. For a one year membership costing €199 the member can stay AS MANY NIGHTS PER YEAR in a double room in thousands of Hotels in 11 countries whereby there is no cost for the room. The member is obliged to pay the regular price for 2 breakfast`s and 2 evening meals per night. The cost of such is clearly stated on the Hotels website which the member clicks through upon making his choice. The duration of any individual booking is limited between 2 and 6 nights per stay per Hotel. Obviously related to availability. A common saving to the member ranges between 50-70 euro per night.
18) Let`s get to some other points that left a bad taste in our mouths at the time. What about Mr. Jarle Thorsen and Frode Jorgensen? What roles do they play at SiteTalk?
I have never in the 2 years with the company on any occasion heard or seen the name Frode Jorgensen and thus can 100% confirm that this person plays zero role in our company. Jarle Thorsen is the founder of the company and created the idea of combining a SNP with an online shop to be marketed through the 3 methods mentioned above. He has never been a part of the management team at any level and will never be a part of such, he has no wish to and has never been requested to do so.
19) At the time, our investigations also resulted in some problems with the European financial authorities. How did these come to be and do they still exist today? For what was/is the warning issued?
This is the issue we were made aware of in May 2010 where the Financial Exchange and Security department in Slovenia posted an online warning stating that Unaico Ltd. was not authorised or licensed to sell shares of the company to the general public. Under European Law they were obliged to inform all member states in the European Union about this warning, this was copied from Austria, Belgium and Sweden. Through a period of 7 months and allowing the authorities to x-ray us from top to bottom the Slovenian Government removed the warning as they were satisfied that we had never done this from day one. The Austrian Government FMA which Sweden and Belgium have a link to have not removed the warning they posted originating from Slovenia, we have however filed a law case against the FMA at the highest possible level. The whole issue originated from the false interpretation in the self produced material from a certain percentage of members.
20) Building a social network with an associated mall surely also requires strong investors and partners. Who are your current cooperation partners?
For our own "branding" of products we have entered some joint ventures with experienced partners in the communication, travel and skin care industries. We have also developed our own online/virtual education programme (Oxford Programme). In regard to the majority of products in the mall we have a traditional "batch of products" being pulled upon the individual order direct from supplier. The need for "strong investors" does not present itself.
21) How will SiteTalk survive in the social networking field against the big players of Facebook and Google?
A very good question that can`t be factually answered as only time will tell. It is, however, our ambition to belong to the top 5 SNP worldwide.
22) Surely you wish to also earn money as one of the top five social networking platforms, which you would like to be someday. So, with this goal in mind, what is the company focused on strategically in order to generate money from this positioning as a top 5 social networking platform? Is the MLM component supposed to be the answer to that? Twitter supposedly has approximately 200 million members and Facebook approximately 600 million. Meanwhile, money is being used with advertising. What does your business model look like? Is the money to be generated solely through MLM, advertisers or integrated third-party providers (such as how numerous social gaming providers)?
No, the Unaico Ltd. business model is only one component for our turnover figures. We are preparing obviously a banner/advertising revenue, but this is dependant on the size of the membership base and the amount of “active” minutes on average per user on the site. Our numbers are increasing very well in this area and we should be in a position to start creating income in this area by the end of the year. We are also close (approximately 2 months) to launching what we will call SiteTalk Credit. This will be accompanied with our own online GAMES we are developing in house plus perhaps some that are licensed, which will create a further revenue source.
23) Looking at Facebook, with its half a billion users and the financial result in 2010 of approximately 1.8 billion US dollars, this shows that even Facebook has not yet managed to reach its potential. Could Unaicorun out of breath on the way to monetization?
If we thought that then we might as well close shop now.
24) Will the profile information from SiteTalk users be sold or rented to external advertisers and marketing departments? If no, is it planned for the future?
NO, the policy here is stated in our “Private Policies.”
25) Are there already plans for future products and innovations that you would like to share with our readers?
At this time we are consolidating our hardware and improving the software scripts to handle the massive growth. This we are doing for the SiteTalk platform but also for the Unaico back office. We will in the next weeks present a new layout/design for the SNP. We are working at high speed to be able to offer some really good games on the platform and are continuously working on new features. We are developing some new income areas online and will be starting phase 2 of the "1BV" promotion at the end of August. We are working on opening the opportunity in more countries increasing the potential earnings for all members wishing to utilise their free position within the business model.
26) What are your goals with SiteTalk in the next few months?
To the best of my ability help to consolidate what we have achieved to-date. To continuously educate our members on how to present our business model in a correct manner without inventing things that are not there. To fulfil my responsibilities as a member of the BOD. That we learn from the mistakes we have made in the past but to also have the realisation that we will make mistakes moving forward. The skill is not to make the same mistake twice. To work hand in hand with all media to make sure that a correct picture of what we do, who we are, where we come from, what our goals are, etc. is given.
That we are working hand in hand with 37 experienced law firms around the world making sure that we are complying with the National "Marketing Regulations" and so on. That many of the Legal Opinions that have been obtained worldwide we have been allowed to publish in the members back office, giving the member the assurance that what they can read from people who make ridiculous statements (anonymously) in Google do not know what they are writing about.
27) The legal opinions are indeed no carte blanche! With 10 million members and steadily growing numbers, how do you view the challenge of controlling the "advertising drumming" of your members in order to ensure legality?
After all, that is exactly what the company is responsible for!
We have a number of “moderating” systems installed in the software area, we also have personnel strategically working in Europe, Hong Kong and Singapore moderating the web continuously. We are at this very moment editing a video that has been made that positions our business model in the correct manner. We are producing a training manual for our CS staff and have been implementing a “compliance” training globally for our field leadership for the last 7 months. We have implemented (since September 2010) a zero tolerance policy regarding abuse of the our T&C’s by our members. This means that any detrimental material in any form that reaches our attention (the field helps us also by sending in anything they get their hands on) the member has his account instantly frozen.
Thank you for answering the questions!